Around the Yard
How to Use a Leaf Blower in Your Yard
Here are some tips on how to use a leaf blower in your yard:
- Keep the wind at your back to maximize blowing power.
- Wear goggles to protect your eyes from flying debris.
- Always use earplugs. Leaf blowers emit a high sound frequency which can cause hearing damage.
- Wear protective clothing and shoes to protect your body from the flying debris.
- Be courteous when using your leaf blower. Don’t use them early in the morning or late at night to avoid disturbing your neighbors, and avoid blowing leaves into your neighbor’s yard.
Watch this video to find out more.
Videos You May Like
|Ryobi Backpack Leaf Blower||EGO Cordless Leaf Blower||EGO Cordless Backpack Blower||Shop Vac Blower Tip|