How to Work with a Kitchen Designer When Renovating a Kitchen
By: Danny Lipford
Working closely with a knowledgeable kitchen designer is very important when undertaking a kitchen renovation. I discussed the process with kitchen designer Jen Schatzer, who explained how she planned and designed a kitchen renovation for our Today’s Dream Kitchen Contest winner, sponsored by Merillat cabinets.
A good kitchen designer will get to know the customer and design a plan to fit their home’s needs. When planning a kitchen renovation, start by considering how to make your kitchen more functional and organized before discussing the look of cabinets and hardware.
When meeting with a kitchen designer for the first time:
- Have goals in mind that you want to accomplish in your kitchen renovation.
- Bring labeled pictures of the various features and designs you would like to incorporate into your kitchen.
Watch this video to find out more.
- Hiring A Good Interior Decorator (article)
- Hiring a Kitchen Designer and Remodeling Contractor (video)
- New Trends for Kitchen Design and Materials (video)
Videos You May Like
|Advantages of Hiring a Kitchen Designer||Importance of Function and Layout in a...||Hiring a Designer and Remodeling Contr...||Kitchen Cabinet Layout and Design for ...|