Full Episodes of Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford
Inexpensive Reuse and Refinish Projects for Your Home
Watch this video for some inexpensive projects for your home using items you already have on hand or can buy at bargain prices at thrift stores, salvage yards, or online, including:
- How to paint a paddle ceiling fan.
- Find new uses for old furniture.
- Make a fireplace screen from shutters.
- Refinish and personalize furniture for children.
- How to repair and spray paint a worn wicker chair.
- Build a headboard from salvaged building materials.
- Make personalized concrete stepping stones for your yard.
Read episode article to find out more.
Videos You May Like
|How to Turn Old Trash Into New Treasur...||Keeping the Kuppersmith Project Job Si...||Improving Energy Efficiency||Freecycle Online Local Reuse Network|