Kitchen Cabinet Accessory Options
By: Danny Lipford
Kitchen cabinet accessories available for your home include:
- Drawer dividers
- Roll-out drawers and trays
- Pullout pantry storage
- Roll-out spice racks
- Lazy Susans for corner cabinets
- Deep drawers for pots and pans
- Double pullout wastebasket
Visit the kitchen accessories page at www.merillat.com to find out more.
- How to Organize Kitchen Cabinet Storage (video)
- How to Build a Pullout Trash Bin (video)
- Add Roll Out Wire Baskets to Kitchen Cabinets (video)
- Taking Advantage of Wasted Space Above Kitchen Cabinets (video)
In today’s fast-paced lifestyle, the features you put inside your cabinets are almost as important as what they look like on the outside. Having the convenience of a divided cutlery drawer is great, but there are so many more storage and organization accessories to help make your dream kitchen a true reality.
Roll-out drawers and trays provide easy access to things like baking sheets or cupcake tins. Roll-outs, like you can find in a tall pantry cabinet, keep items from getting lost in the background.
Speaking of getting lost, those corner cabinets can be a tremendous waste of space without a smooth as silk, spinning lazy Susan. Cooking is also more efficient with a pullout spice rack.
Deep base drawers are so much handier for storing often used pots and pans. And a double wastebasket drawer has the dual benefit of convenience and the encouragement of recycling.
A glance at merillat.com or a Merillat catalog can open a whole new world of cabinet possibilities with storage and organization accessories.