Best New Products
LED Nightlight Toilet Seat from Kohler
By: Jodi Marks
The Kohler Cachet LED Nightlight toilet seat (model# K-4888-0) makes trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night easy.
Features of the Cachet LED Nightlight toilet seat include:
- Battery powered LED guide lights on a seven-hour automatic cycle to illuminate your way in the bathroom at night.
- Battery powered LED lighting that illuminates the bowl when the lid is lifted.
- Quiet-Close lid to keep from waking everyone up.
- Quick-Release function for easy removal for cleaning.
The Kohler LED Nightlight Toilet Seat is available at The Home Depot. Watch this video to find out more.
- Breeza Deodorizing Toilet Seat (video)
- American Standard Optum VorMax Toilet (video)
- Delta Brevard toilet with FlushIQ (video)
Jodi Marks: Don’t you hate it when you have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom? You walk into the bathroom. You don’t want to turn on the overhead light because you don’t want to completely wake up, but you also have got to find where the toilet seat is.
Well, look no further than right here. Kohler, those clever people, have come up with a really neat, innovative night-light that’s incorporated into the toilet seat. Now, I don’t know if you can see it here, but it’s got a blue LED light, and it’s illuminated with four double-A batteries. It just pops in under the seat.
Not only does it illuminate the toilet, but it also lights up the bowl as well. Now another feature on this elongated seat is that it has a slow-closing lid, so that it doesn’t slam down and make a lot of noise at night as well.
Another feature of this, it’s very easy to remove. So that when you’re cleaning it—cleaning your toilet—it makes it a lot more convenient. The thing to remember, though, is because it is battery-operated, you’ll have to replace those batteries maybe every five to six months. But again, another neat idea from Kohler.
Videos You May Like
|Innovative Deodorizing Toilet Seat for...||Innovative Toilet Designs and Accessor...||How to Keep Toilet Seat Screws from Ru...||Optum VorMax Toilet|