Full Episodes of Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford
Master Bathroom Renovation Project
Master bathroom renovation project included:
- Gutting existing bathroom.
- Repairing water damaged subfloor.
- Installing new plywood subfloor.
- Roughing in plumbing and wiring.
- Installing insulation in walls and ceiling.
- Sizing and installing bathroom vent fans.
- Hanging and finishing water resistant drywall.
- Installing doors, cabinets, and trim molding.
- Laying cement backer board and tile floor.
- Painting the walls, ceiling, and trim.
- Installing cultured marble shower stall.
- Cutting and installing granite countertops and sinks.
- Constructing hanging rods in walk-in closet.
Read episode article to find out more.
Videos You May Like
|Kuppersmith Master Bathroom||How to Choose the Color of Bathroom Fi...||How to Remodel a Small Bathroom||Bathrooms Before and After|