Best New Products
Milwaukee Magnetic Tape Measure
By: Jodi Marks
The Milwaukee 25’ Magnetic Tape Measure (model# 48-22-5125) has some features that set it apart from other tape measures.
Milwaukee 25’ Magnetic Tape Measure features include:
- Nylon Coated Blade: The metal blade is coated with a thin layer of nylon to allow the tape to last up to 10 times longer.
- Reinforced Frame: The housing on the tape measure is reinforced to protect it from damage if dropped.
- Finger Stop Protection: A protective metal bar on the housing helps protect your fingers when the tape is retracted.
- Magnetic Hook: The hook on the end of the tape measure has dual magnets which allow it to stick to metal studs, conduit, and other metallic objects for easy measuring.
- Blueprint Scale: In addition to regular measuring, the tape measure also has scales for measuring 1/4” and 1/8” blueprint drawings and other plans.
- Top and Bottom Scales: The measurement scale is printed on both the top and bottom of the tape measure to make measuring easier.
The Milwaukee 25’ Magnetic Tape Measure is available at The Home Depot. Watch this video to find out more.
Jodi Marks: You know, I’m thinking of all the projects that I’ve done, and I’m trying to remember, is there a project where I didn’t use a tape measure? I don’t think so, because this is probably the most popular tool in my tool box.
But, you know, not all tape measures are created equal, and let me show you why. I know you can’t see it, but can you hear that? This is a metal tape, but it’s been coated with nylon. What that does is it makes it more durable, it’s not going to crack like my old metal tape measure does. It actually is going to last up to 10 times longer than a typical metal tape.
Another feature on this is, look, if you’re working by yourself and you’ve got metal studs or you’re working with conduit, it’s got dual magnets on the end. So look, it can hold it in place while I go down the line to get my measurement.
But I have to admit that this is probably the best feature of all, in my opinion. You know how when you extend it out and you lock it into place, and then when you release it, nine times out of 10, it snaps back on your finger? Well, this little bar right here stops that, so when I release it, look. It stops it from smashing your fingers. That right there is worth the price of admission alone.
Videos You May Like
|Milwaukee Offset Drive Adapter||Milwaukee Shockwave Bit Kit||Makita Driver Bit Set||Milwaukee Hammer Drill and Driver|