Full Episodes of Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford
Moving and Renovating Henry Aaron’s Family Home
By: Danny Lipford
Watch this video to see how the family home of baseball great Henry “Hank” Aaron was moved to Henry Aaron Stadium—home of the minor league Mobile BayBears—in Mobile, Alabama, and renovated to serve as a museum about the life and career of the Hall of Fame hitter, including:
- Gutting the house and removing the roof to prepare for moving.
- Safety measure taken when removing asbestos siding.
- Using hydraulic jacks to lift the house off the foundation.
- Moving the house six miles across town.
- Renovation of the house at its new location.
- Dedication and grand opening of the Henry Aaron museum.
- Danny Lipford’s interview with Henry “Hank” Aaron.
Read episode article to find out more.
- Moving Hank Aaron’s Home
- Hank Aaron’s Home Moved to Ballpark
- Safe at Home: Preserving Hank Aaron’s Childhood Home
Videos You May Like
|Hank Aaron’s Childhood Home||Interview with Baseball Legend Hank Aa...||Hank Aaron’s Home Moved||Moving Hank Aaron’s Childhood Home|