Full Episodes of Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford
Pet Home and Yard Improvement Projects for Dogs and Cats
By: Danny Lipford
Watch this video to find out how to make your home and yard more pet friendly for your dog or cat, including:
- Pet Safety: Household chemicals, drugs, and plants that can harm your dog or cat.
- Fleas: How to prevent and rid your home of fleas from dogs and cats.
- Fencing: Tips on how to keep your dog from digging out under a fence, and electronic containment systems that can keep dogs in your yard without the need for a fence.
- Pet Doors: Various types of pet doors that can be installed to allow dogs and cats to come and go as they please.
- Pet Home Damage: How to replace door weather stripping that has been damaged by dogs or cats, and how to protect wall corners and cabinets from scratching.
- DIY Cat Window Seat: How to widen a windowsill to make a comfortable perch for cats.
Read episode article to find out more.
- How to Keep Dogs from Damaging Your Lawn (article)
- Dog-Proof Plants for Your Yard (article)
- How to Keep Pets Safe at Christmas (article)
- How to Remove Pet Hair from Rugs and Fabric (video)
Videos You May Like
|DIY Yard Improvement Projects||Kuppersmith Landscaping Plan||Inexpensive Home Reuse Projects||Advantages of Shade Arbors in Your Yard|