Close Ad >>

Videos

Plastic Storm Panels for Your Home

By: Allen Lyle

High winds from hurricanes and severe storms can cause broken windows, allowing extensive damage to the interior of your home. While covering windows with plywood is the least expensive option, polypropylene plastic storm panels weigh much less and allow light into the home.

Comments

9 Comments on “Plastic Storm Panels for Your Home”

Thomas Boni Says:
    June 27th, 2018 at 11:31 am

Hi, Myra,

TodaysHomeowner.com features home improvement advice from the nationally syndicated TV show “Today’s Homeowner” and its experts.
    We don’t sell construction products on this website, but we encourage checking your local home center for these materials.

Good luck!

• Myra Ballou Says:
    June 13th, 2018 at 9:33 pm

where and how can I buy these panels

Thomas Boni Says:
    May 27th, 2018 at 3:02 pm

Hi, Jim,
    We don’t sell construction products on this website, but we encourage checking your local The Home Depot for these materials.
    Good luck, and thanks for your question!

• Jim croasmun Says:
    May 24th, 2018 at 6:21 pm

Am interested in the plastic storm panels;where can l buy them,l live in SC 29910

• Marlene Hunter Says:
    May 20th, 2018 at 10:31 am

Live in South Texas and would like additional information on this product. Thank you!

Thomas Boni Says:
    May 23rd, 2018 at 10:33 am

Hi, Rudy,
    We don’t offer information on individual home builders and suppliers, but we encourage checking your local phone listings for this information.
    Good luck, and thanks for your question!

• Rudy Tan Says:
    May 18th, 2018 at 8:33 pm

Can you send me more information. Any showroom or store I can visit here in Orlando FL area?

Thanks,
    Rudy

• Bob Larschan Says:
    May 14th, 2018 at 5:37 pm

I am looking at replacing my aluminum storm shutters with plastic because of the weight. Can you send me information on this product.
    Thank you.

• Richard Shelley Says:
    May 3rd, 2018 at 2:22 pm

Hello –
    This is just what I have been looking for to replace my plywood panels…!
    I wonder if you can supply me with the retailer or manufacturer contact information for this product (corrugated polypropylene storm panel).
    Thanks for your help.