Around the Yard
Reasons to Consider Removing a Tree from Your Yard
By: Tricia Craven Worley
You should consider remove a tree from your property if:
- The tree is clearly dead or close to the end of its life.
- The tree is blocking the view from a window.
- The tree has grown too big and is out of proportion with the house.
- The tree is located near your house and is a species that tends to attract ants or other insects.
- When an existing tree doesn’t blend well with remodeling or additions on your home.
Watch this video to find out more.
- How to Trim Large Tree Branches (article)
- When to Trim Trees and Shrubs (article)
- How to Trim and Prune Trees in Your Yard (video)
- Trimming Limbs (video)
- Treating Cut Tree Limbs with Wound Paint (article)
Videos You May Like
|If a Tree Falls at Night . . .||How to Dig a Circle Around a Tree||What to Look for When Choosing a Tree ...||Leaning Trees|