Repurpose or Reuse to Give Existing Products New Life
By: Danny Lipford
Rather than throwing away old furniture, building materials, or other items around your home; repurpose or reuse them instead. Repurposing refers to taking an existing item and adapting it for something other than its original use.
Examples of repurposing include:
- Using old saw horses and a door to make a desk.
- Changing a baby changing station into an entertainment center.
- Building bookcases from leftover pipe and lumber.
Watch this video to find out more.
- Re-Use vs. Recycling (article)
- How to Turn Old Trash into New Treasure (video/article)
- How to Make a Desk from an Old Door (video/article)
- How to Make a Shoe Caddy from Recycled Materials (video/article)
Videos You May Like
|Inexpensive Home Reuse Projects||Using Reclaimed Lumber||Do It! How to Make a Tool Holster from...||Freecycle Online Local Reuse Network|