Best New Products

Ryobi Electric Start String Trimmer

The TouchStart string trimmer from Ryobi features an easy to use 12-volt, battery powered, electric starting system that makes pulling cords a thing of the past. The powerful one horsepower, 30cc, 2-cycle gas engine is designed to produce lower emissions.

The TouchStart trimmer is available at The Home Depot stores.

Comments

15 Comments on “Ryobi Electric Start String Trimmer”

Thomas Boni Says:
    October 20th, 2018 at 4:28 pm

Hi, Wayne,
    We recommend contacting the manufacturer for product-specific questions.
    Here’s where you can do that: https://www.ryobitools.com/outdoor/support/contact
    Good luck!

• Wayne Moss Says:
    October 20th, 2018 at 12:01 pm

Where can I find a picture of parts manual I need a new spring for throttle
    lever.

• John Says:
    June 15th, 2018 at 10:44 am

Tanaka brand sold an Electric Start Trimmer( AST-7000) 32 years ago.

Thomas Boni Says:
    May 23rd, 2018 at 10:18 am

Hi, Robbi!
    We recommend contacting the manufacturer for product-specific questions.
    Here’s where you can do that: https://www.ryobitools.com/support/contact
    Good luck!

• robbi compton Says:
    May 20th, 2018 at 12:28 pm

i own a ry29550 push button sting trimmer I can not find any thing about it on your web site. I need to know how to load the string and about the gas and oil mixture thank you

Thomas Boni Says:
    May 17th, 2018 at 10:58 am

Hi, Tim,
    We recommend checking out Ryobi’s UK website: https://uk.ryobitools.eu/
    Thanks for your question!

• tim hayden Says:
    May 17th, 2018 at 3:46 am

where can i purchase a touch start strimmer in the uk ? many thanks

• barbara Says:
    September 14th, 2017 at 11:56 am

I can’t find this, it’s not at homedepot.com, where could I find in NC

• Don Searle Says:
    April 16th, 2017 at 1:58 am

Where can i purchase one electric start line trimmer

• Curtis W. Marvin Says:
    April 19th, 2016 at 5:13 pm

I have talked to the local Home Depot and no one seems to know what I am asking for when I tell them I want the Ryobi Touch Start trimmer, could you maybe enlighten me on where I my find one or at least what other similar products are available

Lindsay Hughes Says:
    April 7th, 2016 at 9:23 am

Jesse, have you checked your local Home Depot?

• Jesse Looney Says:
    March 30th, 2016 at 3:09 pm

Nearest dealer to DeWitt, AR 72042??

• Charles Henderson Says:
    September 2nd, 2014 at 6:37 pm

Where can I find a replacement battery for my Ryobi trimmer? I bought it at Home Depot but no one at the local store knows anything about it.

• cottnpickr Says:
    February 11th, 2014 at 9:33 am

I have now had my for over 2 yrs, and am just now looking to replace the battery pack. I love it; it has never failed to start easily when I remember to charge the battery. My only complaint is that I wish Ryobi would make a lithium battery for it that would hold a charge longer in storage. I give a BIG 5 stars.

• barry Says:
    September 16th, 2012 at 12:57 pm

that touch start doesn’t work, charged the battery a full 24 hours and after 5 minutes of touch start the battery goes dead, it comes with a 1300 mah battery but the battery itself should be at least 5000 mah. I give it 1 star *____

Ryobi Electric Start String Trimmer