Staining Heart Pine Floors in the Kuppersmith Project House
By: Danny Lipford
After both the new and old heart pine flooring in the Kuppersmith Project house had been sanded smooth, a tack rag was used to remove any sanding dust.
Next, stain was applied to the heart pine flooring to give the floors an antique look. When staining wood flooring, it’s important to apply the stain evenly and keep a wet edge to avoid variations in color or lap marks.
When applying stain to wood flooring, work the length of the room several boards wide, then move on to the next few boards to avoid lap marks.
Watch this video to find out more.
- How to Refinish Wood Floors (video/article)
- Installing Heart Pine Flooring (video)
- Sanding Heart Pine Floors (video)
- Heart Pine Flooring for the Kuppersmith Project House (video)
- Problems Sanding and Refinishing Heart Pine Floors (article)
Videos You May Like
|Installing Heart Pine Flooring||Sanding Heart Pine Floors||About Heart Pine Flooring||Heart Pine from the Kuppersmith Projec...|