Full Episodes of Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford
Tackling Chores You Can’t Ignore
By: Danny Lipford
Young families like Chuck and Allison Kelley’s have plenty of things vying for their time, energy and money; so we helped them catch up on some chores that shouldn’t be ignored.
- Cleaned the gutters, roof valleys and skylights
- Repaired damaged shingles and replaced the roof jacks
- Trimmed low-hanging branches
- Built a new no-sag gate
- Pressure washed the home exterior
- Fixed a dripping tub faucet
- Added insulation to the attic
Read the Chores You Can’t Ignore episode article for more info on these projects.
Videos You May Like
|Pressure Washing Vinyl Siding and Conc...||Preparing for Fall with Our 4 Seasons ...||Top 10 Organizing Tips for Kids||Tackling Winter Chores in the 4 Season...|