Around the Yard
Advantages of Shade Arbors in Your Yard
By: Danny Lipford
Adding a shade arbor is a great way to increase the enjoyment of your yard as well as enhancing your home’s landscaping. Shade arbors are not hard to construct and provide the perfect place for climbing vines to grow.
Arbors have many uses in your yard including:
- Arbors are great for defining an outdoor living space.
- Arbors can be built over existing patios and make for a more intimate setting.
- Arbors provide shade as well as support for paddle fans and outdoor lighting.
- Arbors can be used to frame and accent a walkway.
- Arbors can be used to define enhance an entry to the yard.
- Arbor swings serve as a destination spot for relaxing.
Watch this video to find out more.
- How to Build a Backyard Arbor Swing (video)
- How to Install a Garden Arbor in Your Yard (video)
- How to Create Shade in Your Yard (video)
Videos You May Like
|Shade Arbor Building Tips||How to Create Shade in Your Yard||How to Install a Garden Arbor Near Exi...||Build a Pergola Shade Arbor|