How to Put a Comforter Inside a Duvet Cover
By: Joe Truini
Here’s a simple trick for putting a duvet cover on a comforter:
- Turn the duvet cover inside out.
- Lay the cover flat on the bed with the open end at the foot of the bed.
- Spread the comforter out on top of the cover.
- Starting at the head of the bed, roll the comforter and cover up together.
- Take the open end of the duvet cover, and turn it inside out over the comforter.
- Smooth the comforter and cover out.
Watch this video to find out more.
Joe Truini: If you’ve seen Simple Solutions over the years, you know I’m more of a drill bit and belt sander kind of guy, but here’s a tip for putting a comforter into a duvet cover.
Start by taking a duvet cover and turning it inside out, and lay it out on the bed with the open end down near the foot of the bed. Then, take the comforter itself, and just spread it out, on top of the cover. And again, the cover is inside out. Start at the top of the top end, and just roll it over all the way down.
OK, now here’s the real trick. To get the comforter inside the duvet cover, simply open up the duvet cover and turn the whole thing inside out. Basically, take the comforter and stuff it inside.
Now, here’s where the magic happens. Well, it might not be magical, but it’s pretty cool. Now, you just unroll it, and the comforter is inside the cover. So, there you go. You just snap it out, and there you go.
So, now, get that straightened out a little bit, but you get the idea. The comforter is inside the duvet cover. Ready to go.
Videos You May Like
|Tip for Cleaning Under the Refrigerator||Tip for Disinfecting Outdoor Trash Can||Bath Vent Fan Cleaning Tips||Cleaning Window Screens|