Tips for Choosing Colors When Painting Rooms in Your Home
By: Jodi Marks
When deciding on the color to paint a room in your home, keep the following tips in mind:
- Bedrooms benefit from cooler colors, such as greens and blues, since they have a calming effect that will help you relax.
- Rooms for entertaining—like a kitchen, living room, or den—are a good place to use warmer colors, such yellows and reds, to liven up a room.
- Neutral and lighter colors are great for opening up small spaces as well as blending colors from different areas together.
- Darker colors can make a bold statement, but they also can make a room seem smaller.
Watch this video to find out more.
- How to Paint a Room Like a Pro (article/video)
- How to Choose Interior Paint for Your Home (video)
- Interior and Exterior House Painting Tips (article/video)
Videos You May Like
|Tips for Painting Interior Walls and T...||Glidden Trim & Door Paint||FrogTape Painter’s Tape||Documenting Paint Colors|