Full Episodes of Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford
Top 5 Kitchen Remodel Decisions for Your Home
By: Danny Lipford
Watch this video to find out about the five biggest decisions you’ll have to make during a kitchen remodel, including:
- Cabinets: Designing the layout of kitchen cabinets to maximize storage and convenience. The advantages of the different types of materials used to manufacture kitchen cabinets.
- Flooring: How to choose a durable floor for your kitchen from choices such as tile, split brick, vinyl, or wood.
- Appliances: Advantages of gas vs. electric ovens and cooktops. How to choose a refrigerator for your kitchen. Choosing a type of finish for your kitchen appliances.
- Countertops: Pros and cons of different countertop materials, including plastic laminate, tile, solid surface, granite, and quartz.
- Fixtures: What to look for when buying a faucet for your kitchen. Different types of kitchen lighting available, including under cabinet lighting, track lighting, recessed lights, and hanging pendant light fixtures.
Read episode article to find out more.
- Remodeling a Kitchen on a Budget (video)
- How to Plan and Budget for a Kitchen Renovation (video)
- Hiring a Designer and Contractor for a Kitchen Renovation (video)
- Replacing Cabinets and Countertops in a Kitchen (video)