Tour of the Additions to the Kuppersmith Project House
By: Danny Lipford
The floor plan of the original 1926 Kuppersmith Project house I’m renovating hasn’t changed all that much, but the additions we’ve added have really increased the size and enhanced the function of the house.
Additions to the house include:
- Extending the back of the house to expand the kitchen.
- Adding a family room off the kitchen.
- Constructing a master bedroom addition.
- His and her walk-in closets off the mater bedroom.
- Master bathroom with two sinks, a tub, and shower.
- Guest bathroom off the family room.
- Large laundry room, complete with built-in ironing board.
- Screened back porch accessible from both the family room and master bedroom.
Once the Kuppersmith house is ready, Merillat will design and supply all the cabinets for our new kitchen, and Better Homes & Gardens magazine will decorate the house. Watch this video to find out more.