Best New Products

TrafficMaster 3-in-1 Floor Underlayment

By: Jodi Marks

876-bnp-trafficmaster-underlayment

When laying new flooring, the underlayment is just as important as the flooring itself. TrafficMaster’s 3-in-1 floor underlayment is ideal for laminate and engineered wood floors. It can be used on grade or below grade and its reflective film barrier enhances floor thermal and moisture properties.

This underlayment is easy to install. Just lay flat and join together with an adhesive strip.

It is available at The Home Depot.

Comments

6 Comments on “TrafficMaster 3-in-1 Floor Underlayment”

Thomas Boni Says:
    October 30th, 2018 at 8:27 am

Hi, Barbie. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this product.
    Please note that we don’t sell this product; we just happened to feature it in this article.
    So we encourage you to direct the comment to TrafficMaster.
    Take care!

• Barbie Nelson Says:
    October 29th, 2018 at 7:55 pm

I STRONGLY SUGGEST you have MORE info on your expensive underlayment. I purchased trafficMaster underlayment and the instructions ARE WEAK!! I unrolled TWO rolls and NO WHERE was any info on which side to put down!!! I will not suggest this brand to ANYONE!!

• germio Says:
    May 28th, 2018 at 1:27 pm

I accidentally put the trafficmaster 3 in 1 wrong way, with the foil facing up instead of down , so I wanted to know if it’s okay to leave it like this or do I have to rework it so that the foil is facing down?

• jim cribben Says:
    January 18th, 2018 at 12:03 pm

What is the IIC and STC rating

Lindsay Hughes Says:
    June 20th, 2017 at 2:54 pm

No, it’s $0.45/sq. ft.

$44.98 is for a roll that covers 100 square feet.

• Dale Yarbrough Says:
    June 17th, 2017 at 3:28 pm

Home Depot is advertisizing Traffic Master Acoustical Underlayment for $49.95 A SQUARE FOOT…WHAT??? I hope that is a typo.

TrafficMaster 3-in-1 Floor Underlayment