What to Look for in an Eco-Friendly Green Home?
By: Danny Lipford
Green homes are becoming more and more popular. Look for these features when considering a green home:
- Energy efficient.
- Made from durable materials that last longer.
- High indoor air quality with little or no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC).
- Blocks outside noise.
Watch this video to find out more.
- Small Town Green: Building an Energy Efficient Home
- Eco-Friendly Living: How to Have a Greener Home
- How to Go Green on a Budget
- Going Green
Videos You May Like
|Eco-Friendly Green Building Websites f...||Eco-Friendly Green Seal Certification||Guide to Green Living||Green Homes|