Full Episodes of Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford
DIY Improvement Projects for Your Yard
By: Danny Lipford
Watch this video for tips and DIY projects to improve and maintain your yard and lawn, including:
- Landscaping: Advantages of using plants native to and adapted for your area when landscaping your yard.
- Concrete Path: How to lay a concrete path in your yard that has the look of natural stone using Quikrete Walkmaker.
- Concrete Curb: How to build forms and pour concrete curbing around planting beds in your yard.
- Grass Mowing: Tips on how to choose a lawn mower that’s right for your yard and lawn conditions.
- Garden Arbor: How to anchor a garden arbor in your yard with poured concrete footings.
- Utility Tractor: Using a utility tractor for DIY projects around your yard as a backhoe, loader, forklift, mower, and more.
Read episode article to find out more.
- How to Make Your Backyard Family Friendly (video)
- How to Design and Build a Storage Shed (video)
- How to Improve Outdoor Living in Your Yard (video)