220 Full Episodes
Lawn and Garden Tips for Your YardBy: Danny Lipford
Lawn and garden topics covered include:
- How to keep weeds in your yard under control.
- Maintaining your lawn mower.
- How to apply fertilizer to your lawn.
- Building a DIY raised planting bed vegetable garden.
- How and when to prune trees and shrubs.
- Watering plants in your yard.
- Different types of mulch for your yard.
- How to make a DIY baffle to keep squirrels away from your bird feeder.
Read episode article to find out more.
Please Leave a Comment
We want to hear from you! In addition to posting comments on articles and videos, you can also send your comments and questions to us on our contact page or at (800) 946-4420. While we can't answer them all, we may use your question on our Today's Homeowner radio or TV show, or online at todayshomeowner.com.