Tips for Painting Interior Walls and Trim
By: Danny Lipford
Painting is a great way to give your home a fresh, clean look. When painting rooms, keep these tips in mind:
- Most professional painters paint the walls first and then the trim.
- When using painter’s tape, paint the trim first, then applying tape to the trim before painting the walls.
- If you plan on using a sprayer, paint the trim first, then cover the painted trim and spray the walls last.
Watch this video to find out more.
- How to Paint Walls (video)
- How to Paint Trim (video)
- How to Paint a Room Like a Pro (article/video)
- How to Prepare Interior Walls and Trim for Painting (video)