About Today’s Homeowner Media
Today's Homeowner is a trusted home improvement authority delivering fresh, original, practical advice to consumers across diverse media platforms. Brands include the nationally-syndicated Today’s Homeowner TV and radio shows; the home enthusiast destination website TodaysHomeowner.com; the award-winning blog and web series, Checking In With Chelsea; and the full-service video production firm, 3 Echoes Productions.
Today’s Homeowner Television
Today’s Homeowner Television is the highest-rated, Emmy-nominated home improvement TV show syndicated in the U.S., reaching nearly 2 million weekly viewers with fresh, practical and trusted advice for maintaining and improving homes. In its 21st season, Today’s Homeowner is the second-longest syndicated running home improvement show in the U.S., boasting the exclusive father-daughter team (Danny Lipford and Chelsea Lipford Wolf) in the industry.
- Emmy-nominated show
- #1 syndicated home improvement show in the U.S.
- 21st season
- Highest ratings in show’s history — 1.9 million weekly viewers
- 214 stations/207 markets
- Now airing in Canada
- Available in 110 million homes
Today’s Homeowner Radio
Today’s Homeowner Radio includes the weekly 2-hour, nationally-syndicated Today’s Homeowner radio show and 90-second radio vignettes, Tips for Today’s Homeowner. Expert Danny Lipford and his knowledgeable co-host Joe Truini entertain and engage listeners with their fun and easy approach while delivering fresh, practical and trusted advice for maintaining and improving homes.
- Fastest-growing home improvement show in the U.S.
- Airing on 260+ stations
- 90-second Tips For Today’s Homeowner radio features airing on 160+ stations
TodaysHomeowner.com is the online authority in home improvement. Drawing millions of monthly views, TodaysHomeowner.com provides how-to articles, videos and expert tips for maintaining and improving the home.
- Top destination site for home enthusiasts
- 3.2 million monthly pageviews
- 2.2 million monthly unique visitors
- 95,000+ monthly newsletter subscribers
Checking In With Chelsea
Checking In With Chelsea, part of Today’s Homeowner Media, is a lifestyle and décor blog and award-winning web series for home enthusiasts. Hosted by Chelsea Lipford Wolf, Checking In With Chelsea has earned 2 national Telly awards for excellence, and delivers project ideas for the home including repurposing items, simple repairs and upgrades, crafts and other innovative solutions for the home.
- Winner of 2 national Telly awards
- 50+ original episodes
- 4+ million views
- Featured on SouthernLiving.com
- Featured on Hometalk.com
3 Echoes Productions
3 Echoes Productions represents the creative arm of Today’s Homeowner Media and is a full-service video production team with an extensive history of developing creative visual content for national brands.
- Winner of 2 national Telly awards – production of Checking In With Chelsea
- Emmy nomination for special class writing, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford
- Silver recognition for TV commercial production from the National Healthcare Advertising Awards
- Small Business of the Year – Mobile Area Chamber of Commerce