Ep 19. Butcher Block Protection & Porch Paint Problems
On this week’s podcast, Danny and Joe discuss:
• How to keep butcher block surfaces in tip-top shape.
• The issues accompanied by painting concrete.
• How to repair a damaged and chipped concrete paint job.
• Planting in the summer heat.
• Joe has three Simple Solutions that will add extra space inside your garage.
Question of the week:
Lou Ann from Michigan asks, “Why does my sump pump kick on every few minutes?”
You May Also Like:
|How to Finish & Install Wood Coun...||How To Clean and Oil Butcher Block||Replace a Porch Column||3 Advantages of Concrete Countertops|