How to Care for Rechargeable Cordless Tool Batteries
By: Julie Day
Rechargeable cordless tools are convenient, portable, and ready to work at a moment’s notice. Cordless tool batteries last for several years; and with proper care and storage, you can extend battery life and your investment.
Here are some dos and don’ts to help you get the most out of the batteries on cordless tools.
Rechargeable Tool Battery Dos
- Do Adjust Cordless Tool Settings: Be sure to use the right tool setting for the job. For example, higher torque settings can run down a cordless drill battery faster, so you’ll get more battery life if you use the setting that’s needed.
Rechargeable Tool Battery Don’ts
- Don’t Get Battery Wet: Don’t expose your cordless (or corded) tools or batteries to water. Immediately wipe away any moisture on the tool or battery.
- Advantages of Rechargeable Cordless Lawn Mowers (video)
- Cordless Garden Cultivator from Black & Decker (video)
- Milwaukee Cordless Wet-Dry Vacuum (video)
- Advantages of Lithium Ion Batteries for Cordless Tools (video)
You May Also Like:
|Ryobi Ultimate Combo Kit||Advantages of Lithium-Ion Batteries fo...||Cordless Devices with Rechargeable Bat...||Advantages of Rechargeable Batteries|