Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for November 24, 2012
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the November 24, 2012, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Danny shares our Top 10 Tool Gift Ideas for the holidays.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to repair or replace a concrete garage floor.
- Installing replacement glass in palladium windows.
- How to paint inexpensive particleboard cabinets.
- Problem with foggy double pane glass French doors.
- Where to buy folding bike racks to hang on a garage wall.
- How to repair a chimney.
- Should a professional painter mask trim with painter’s tape.
- How to remove wrinkles in carpeting.
- Removing popcorn texture from a ceiling.
- How to rejuvenate a faded slate roof.
- Cleaning snoot inside a gas fireplace.
- How many round soffit vents to install in eaves.
- Basic tools needed to hang and adjust doors.
You May Also Like:
|Today’s Homeowner Newsletter||Danny's Advice on the Radio||First Time Homeowner Launch||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|