Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for February 9, 2013
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the February 9, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week some lucky listener will win a Wet & Forget Prize Package that includes:
- 1 gallon of Wet & Forget Outdoor: Wet & Forget Outdoor is the easiest way to eliminate outdoor mold, mildew, moss, lichen, and algae. Wet & Forget Outdoor requires no scrubbing, no rinsing and no pressure washing. Simply apply to any exterior surface and let Wet & Forget Outdoor do the work for you! Wet & Forget Outdoor goes to work with the wind and rain to gently eliminate unsightly growths over time. Wet & Forget Outdoor is non-caustic, non-acidic, and contains no bleach. Therefore, it can be used on any outdoor surface without fading or damaging the surface. Even the most delicate surfaces, such as historical monuments and outdoor fabrics, can be treated with Wet & Forget! To remove tough stains, just spray and walk away!
- 1½ gallons of Wet & Forget Shower: Wet & Forget Shower no-scrub weekly shower spray takes the work out of cleaning your shower. Simply spray Wet & Forget Shower once a week to clean and prevent the build-up of soap scum, grime, oils, mold, and mildew stains. No more scrubbing, no more having to spray every day—like with other spray-on shower cleaners—and no more harsh chemical odors. After you spray Wet & Forget Shower, instead of an eye-stinging cloud of bleach or ammonia odors, you will be left with a sparkling clean shower and a bathroom that smells like it’s just been kissed by a soothing vanilla breeze.
- Wet & Forget cap
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Today’s Homeowner Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to paint a textured popcorn ceiling.
- Laying linoleum flooring next to a stone fireplace hearth.
- How to paint vinyl siding and trim.
- Is underlayment needed when laying tile on a concrete slab.
- How to attach wood flooring over a floor with radiant heating.
- Preventing spray paint can tips from clogging between uses.
- How to remove wallpaper from wallboard.
- Problem with full extension drawer slide not staying open.
- How to remove smoke odor from wood paneling.
- Problem with roller lines on walls painted with eggshell paint.
- How to apply a new coat of varnish to wood kitchen cabinets.
- Replacing exposed cabinet hinges with hidden hinges.
- How to repair loose drywall tape between a ceiling and wall.
- Painting over or removing cork wall tiles.
- Problem with stain wearing off of cedar log siding.
- Repairing small cracks in a stippled ceiling.
- How to replace detached wood facing around an exterior door.
- Problem with dull finish on a cultured marble vanity top.
- How to remove plastic anchors from a wall.
- Laying tile on a plywood subfloor without backer board.
- How much gap to allow between pavers on a patio.
- Problem with polyurethane finish on wood floor scratching easily.
- How to replace water damaged, buckled wood flooring.
You May Also Like:
|Danny's Advice on the Radio||See Your House Featured on Today'...||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!||First Time Homeowner Launch|