Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for October 19, 2013
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the October 19, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Which is better rock wool insulation or fiberglass insulation.
- How to remove silicone caulk from a tile floor and tub.
- Tips on improving home air quality to help with allergies.
- How to hang a wreath on a brick wall above a fireplace.
- Problem with clothes dryer taking a long time to dry clothes.
- How to prep and paint wood paneling.
- Who’s responsible for fixing a damaged fence on a property line.
- How to reduce high humidity inside house.
- Problem with skin irritation in room that had exposed insulation.
- Replacing a plastic water heater drain valve with a brass valve.
- Why is concrete floor in bathroom warmer than floor in rest of house.
- Does paint/primer combination paint work well for painting rooms.
- Problem with only the bottom socket on wall outlets working
- How to determine the size needed for a kitchen range hood.
- Problem with door not closing after removing hinges and rehanging.
- Is it okay to put oil-based primer over latex paint.
- How to hang heavy artwork on drywall wall.
- Installing fiber cement siding over existing wood siding.
- Problem with grout cracking on ceramic tile floor.
You May Also Like:
|Danny's Advice on the Radio||See Your House Featured on Today'...||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!||Video Blogging!|