Vegetable Garden: Growing Cool-Season Vegetables
By: Julie Day
Lettuce is a popular cool-season vegetable that’s easy to grow.
- Understanding Planting Zones (article) U.S. map with color coded list of the different planting zones.
- Vegetable Garden: Planning and Layout (article) Basic guide to starting a vegetable garden in your yard.
- How to Plant a Fall Vegetable Garden (article) Fall vegetable garden planting tips for your home.
- Eat Local (National Resources Defense Council) Searchable, state-by-state database giving the peak times for harvesting a variety of vegetables.
- Vegetable Planting Guide (Colorado State) Printable guide containing a chart listing seed germination temperature and time, planting space and depth, and harvest dates for various cool and warm season vegetables.
You May Also Like:
|How to Plant a Family Vegetable Garden||Plant Vegetable or Herb Garden||How and When to Harvest Rhubarb||Plant a Fall Vegetable Garden|