Full Episodes of Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford
Eco-Friendly Green Living Tips for Your Home
By: Danny Lipford
Watch this video for tips on how to live an eco-friendly green lifestyle to help the environment, improve your health, and save money on your utility bills, including interviews with actors and green proponents Ed Begley, Jr. and Bill Nye the Science Guy.
Eco-friendly ideas include:
- Installing water recycling system to reuse graywater from your home.
- Fencing and composite decking made from recycled plastic.
- Using solar power to produce electricity and heat water.
- Propane powered string trimmers and blowers from LEHR.
- Using LED solar landscape lighting with NiMH batteries.
- Installing dual flush toilets or a dual flush converter kit by HydroRight.
Read episode article to find out more.
- Green Living Tips and Ideas for Your Home (video)
- Eco-Friendly Home Tips from the Living Green Tour (video)
- How to Have an Eco-Friendly Green Home (video)
- How to Live a Green Lifestyle on a Budget (video)
Videos You May Like
|Eco-Friendly Green Building Websites f...||Looking Back at Thinking Green on Toda...||What to Look for in an Eco-Friendly Gr...||Green Living Tips and Ideas for Your H...|