Water Saving Toilets and Energy Saving Hot Water Heaters
By: Danny Lipford
Any product that saves energy or natural resources is worth considering for your home, and these toilets and hot water heaters that I found at the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show certainly fall into that category.
- Water Saving Toilets: Recent innovations in toilet technology have lead to great advances in the amount of water toilet use. While toilets in the past used up to 3 gallons per flush, recent regulations have cut that consumption down to a maximum of 1.6 gallons. Newly designed hardware and trap designs allow some toilets to use 1.2 gallons or less per flush.
Watch this video to find out more.
- Water Saving Toilets (video)
- Convert Existing Toilets to Dual Flush to Save Water (video)
- Choosing a Hot Water Heater (article)
- Tankless Water Heaters (video)
Videos You May Like
|Water Saving Toilets||Convert Existing Toilets to Dual Flush...||Tankless Hot Water Heaters||Dual Flush Toilet Conversion Kit|