How to Clean the Garbage Disposal in Your Kitchen
By: Joe Truini
To safely and easily clean out your garbage disposal:
- Measure out 1/2 cup of baking soda, and pour it down the garbage disposal.
- Measure one cup of white vinegar, and pour it down the garbage disposal.
- Allow the chemical reaction between the baking soda and vinegar to work for a minute.
- Pour a pot of boiling water down the garbage disposal, and allow it to sit for five minutes.
- Turn on the cold water tap in the sink with the garbage disposal, then turn on the disposal to flush it out.
Danny Lipford is among the country’s most sought-after home improvement experts.
The seasoned remodeling contractor and media personality served as the home improvement expert for CBS’s “The Early Show” and The Weather Channel for over a decade and has made more than 180 national television appearances on “Fox & Friends,” “Inside Edition,” “Morning Express with Robin Meade,” Fox Business Channel, Rachael Ray and more.
He travels the country making appearances as a brand ambassador and spokesperson, and each year contributes expertise to hundreds of popular magazines and online media outlets.
Chelsea Lipford Wolf is a born-and-raised home enthusiast, adding her crafty skills and passion for DIY as co-host of the top-rated, nationally syndicated “Today’s Homeowner” TV show.
In addition, Chelsea maintains her own home lifestyle and décor blog and award-winning web-series, “Checking in with Chelsea.”
WATCH THE SHOW: Don’t miss “Today’s Homeowner,” which airs each week on television nationwide. Check your local listings for time and channel.
Don’t miss out! Follow Today’s Homeowner on social media for exclusive videos, home improvement tips and behind-the-scenes photos.
Videos You May Like
|Fix Clogged Garbage Disposal||InSinkErator Garbage Disposal||Kitchen Cleaning Tips||Garbage Disposal Tips|