How to Clean the Garbage Disposal in Your Kitchen
By: Joe Truini
To safely and easily clean out your garbage disposal:
- Measure out 1/2 cup of baking soda, and pour it down the garbage disposal.
- Measure one cup of white vinegar, and pour it down the garbage disposal.
- Allow the chemical reaction between the baking soda and vinegar to work for a minute.
- Pour a pot of boiling water down the garbage disposal, and allow it to sit for five minutes.
- Turn on the cold water tap in the sink with the garbage disposal, then turn on the disposal to flush it out.
Videos You May Like
|Fix Clogged Garbage Disposal||InSinkErator Garbage Disposal||Kitchen Cleaning Tips||Garbage Disposal Tips|