How to Fix a Wobbly Chair Leg
By: Joe Truini
It’s easier to attach a shim to the short leg of a wobbly chair than cutting off one of the legs. Here’s how to go about it.
How to fix uneven legs on a wobbly chair:
- Start by placing the chair on a perfectly flat surface.
- Slide a wood shim under the short leg so the the chair no longer rocks.
- Trace the outline of the chair leg on the shim.
- Cut the shim to size using a hole saw.
- Attach the shim to the leg and hold it in place with a furniture glide.
- Install glides on the other three legs.
Videos You May Like
|Prevent Chair Floor Damage||Protecting Wood Floors||How to Paint a Wicker Chair||How to Repair a Chair with a Split Seat|