How to Improve the Look of a Concrete Patio
By: Danny Lipford
If you have a concrete patio at your home you may want to consider these options to make it more attractive:
- Score a pattern of lines in the patio using a circular saw equipped with a diamond tipped masonry blade. Use a piece of straight lumber to act as a guide for the saw.
- Finish the concrete with a oil, latex, or acid based stain or paint to give the patio character.
Watch this video to find out more.
- How to Lay a Paver Patio (video/article)
- How to Lay a Brick Paver Patio in Your Yard (video)
- Adding a Deck, Patio, or Outdoor Kitchen (video/article)
- How to Score Lines and Finish a Concrete Patio (video)
Videos You May Like
|How to Score Lines and Apply Finish to...||How to Build a Brick Paver Patio in Yo...||How to Repair Pop Outs in a Concrete P...||Dressing Up a Patio Floor|