How to Make a Wood Pallet Christmas Tree
By: Joe Truini
Here’s how to make a decorative Christmas tree from an old wooden pallet:
- Mark two diagonal lines from the top of the pallet to the second to the last slat on each side.
- Use a circular saw to cut along the lines.
- Pry off the slats on the back.
- Cut four pieces of wood to make a simple base.
- Paint it green and decorate with lights, garland and Christmas ornaments.
Watch the video for details.
Videos You May Like
|Danny Talks About His Christmas Tree||Christmas Tree in a Snap!||From Trash to Christmas Tree||Thinking About Christmas|