Around the Yard
How to Prevent Deer from Damaging Plants in Your Yard
By: Danny Lipford
Deer can be a nuisance that can damage or destroy plants in your yard or garden. While there are many products on the market to keep deer away, most do not work.
Here are a couple home remedies you might want to try to keep deer away from your lawn or garden:
- Mix a gallon of water with six eggs and a sticking agent and spray it on your plants.
- Tie pieces of green deodorant soap to your prize plants. The smell can help keep deer away from your garden.
Watch this video to find out more.
- Deer Repellents to Prevent Damage to Your Yard (article)
- How to Landscape Your Yard with Deer-Resistant Plants (article)
- How to Install a Deer-Proof Fence for Your Yard or Garden (article)
Videos You May Like
|How to Install a Deer-Proof Fence Arou...||Vegetable Garden Price to Pay for a Su...||How to Landscape Your Yard with Deer-R...||How to Keep Deer Away|