How to Replace the Hardware on Your Kitchen Cabinets
Replacing the hardware on your cabinets is an inexpensive, easy to do DIY project that can make a big difference in the appearance of your kitchen. Here’s how to go about it:
- Remove one of the cabinet doors, and unscrew the hinges and handle.
- Take a handle and hinge with you to the home center to match the size, hinge overlay, and screw spacing with the new hardware.
- Use a screwdriver or a cordless drill driver to remove the existing hardware from the cabinet doors and drawers.
- Screw the new hardware on the cabinet doors and drawers.
- Rehang the cabinet doors by screwing the hinges to the cabinet frames.
Watch this video to find out more.
Videos You May Like
|How to Install Kitchen Cabinet Doors||Cabinet Handle Drilling Jig||Tips for Installing Kitchen Cabinets i...||Adding New Hardware and Features to Ex...|