How to Score Lines and Apply Finish to a Concrete Patio
To improve the looks of a concrete patio:
- Start by thoroughly cleaning the surface with a pressure washer.
- Give the concrete character by cutting a series of shallow lines into it.
- After laying out the pattern for the lines, cut them into the concrete using a circular saw equipped with a masonry blade and using a board a guide.
- Since this can generate a lot of dust, wear a respirator while cutting.
- Apply a concrete stain or paint to seal the surface and add a touch of color.
Watch this video to find out more.
Videos You May Like
|How to Improve the Look of a Concrete ...||Staining a Concrete Patio||How to Build a Brick Paver Patio in Yo...||Dressing Up a Patio Floor|