Kitchen Cabinet Door Rack
By: Joe Truini
Inexpensive towel racks mounted on the inside of kitchen cabinet doors makes a great way to store cookie sheets and cutting boards for easy access.
To make a cabinet door rack:
- Cut two towel bars to length, allowing enough room for the cabinet door to close.
- Attach the towel bars to the door, using short enough screws so they won’t go through the cabinet door.
- Mount a narrow shelf at the bottom made from a piece of 1/4″ plywood attached to a 1″x2″ board.
- DIY Kitchen Wine Glass Display Rack (video)
- How to Make a Kitchen Cabinet Recipe Holder (video)
- How to Build a Pullout Trash Bin for Your Kitchen (video)
- How to Make a Kitchen Cabinet Hook for Bananas (video)
Videos You May Like
|Cabinet Door Storage Tip||How to Make a Kitchen Cabinet Rack to ...||Adding Molding to Cabinet Doors||DIY Pullout Trash Bin|