Full Episodes of Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford
Landscaping and Deck Lattice Home Improvement Projects
By: Danny Lipford
As the winners of the Win Danny and His Crew sweepstakes from John Deere, we tackled three home improvement projects for these homeowners in New Hampshire:
- Hillside Landscaping: To prevent erosion and improve the looks of the steep hillside in front of the house, we added topsoil, rocks, plants, and mulch.
- Deck Latticework: To hide the area under the deck, we made removable, mitered frames from pressure treated lumber, then covered them with lattice to give the deck a finished look while providing space for storage.
- Workshop Wiring: To improve the usability of the homeowner’s workshop, we added an electrical outlet on the wall near the workbench and a fluorescent tube light fixture on the ceiling.
Read episode article to find out more.
- Erosion Control (video)
- How to Plant Ground Cover to Prevent Erosion (video)
- Anchoring Plants on a Steep Slope in Your Yard (video)
- How to Build a Storage Area Under a Deck (video)
Videos You May Like
|We’re Not in Alabama Anymore!||Finishing Touches Revealed in New Hamp...||Win Danny 2012 Contest Winners||Easy Yard Cleanup, Thanks to John Deere|