Full Episodes of Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford
Remodeling a Small Bathroom in Your Home
By: Danny Lipford
Watch this video to see how what started out as a few minor changes to a bathroom turned into a major renovation project that included:
- Tub Surround: Tiling the tub surround walls using large 12”x12” tiles from The Home Depot with an inset mosaic glass tile accent.
- Floor: Removing the old tile floor and retiling with small mosaic glass tiles that matched the accent band on the tub surround.
- Vanity: Replacing the pedestal sink with a furniture style vanity with black granite top and white oval sink.
- Faucets: Upgrading the old tub and sink faucets with Moen faucets from their Vestige collection in an oil-rubbed bronze finish.
Read episode article to find out more.
- How to Remodel a Bathroom on Any Budget (video)
- How to Remodel a Small Bathroom on a Budget (video)
- Master Bathroom Remodeling Project (video)
- Master Bathroom Expansion (video)