Best New Products
Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Fertilizer with SummerGuard
By: Jodi Marks
Scotts Turf Builder with SummerGuard and Water Smart can keep your yard looking good all summer long. Benefits of Turf Builder with SummerGuard include:
- Fertilizes lawn without burning grass.
- Helps lawn to absorb water in case of drought.
- Kills harmful insect pests, including ants, armyworms, billbugs, chiggers, chinch bugs, crickets, fleas, grasshoppers, mole crickets, mealy bugs, sod webworms, spiders, ticks, and weevils.
Scotts Turf Builder with SummerGuard is available at The Home Depot.
Watch this video to find out more.
- Scotts Snap Pacs and Spreader for Your Yard (video)
- Fertilizer 101 (article)
- Fertilizer Selection (video)
- Fertilizer Application (video)
Jodi Marks: You know, I find it harder and harder every year to predict what the weather in the summer is going to be like. I mean, you never know. Is it going to rain? Are we going to have a drought? How’s my lawn going to look?
Well, Scotts has come out with a Turf Builder. It’s going to help eliminate some of that guess work. Take a look at this. This is called their Turf Builder with SummerGuard. And what that SummerGuard does is it helps resist and repel bugs. It also kills them. It also strengthens the lawn. And there’s a thing called WaterSmart formula in there. So, what that WaterSmart formula does is it helps the roots and the plants and the flowers and also your grass absorb and maintain water in case there is a drought.
Now, it also fertilizes your lawn without burning it up. Of course, because you don’t want that during the summer. So this is a great, easy application that you can put on your lawn or in your garden. And it will help kind of strengthen the roots so that you’ll have a beautiful green lawn all summer long.
Videos You May Like
|Scotts Snap Pacs Spreader||Winterizing Your Lawn||How to Water Your Lawn||Scotts Nature Scapes Mulch|