Around the Yard
How to Target Weeds in Your Yard
By: Tricia Craven Worley
To spray individual weeds without catching your favorite plants in the crossfire:
- Cut the bottom off of a plastic 2-liter soda bottle.
- Set the bottle over the weed.
- Put the sprayer nozzle in the mouth of the soda bottle and spray.
- Let the chemicals soak in for a few seconds before lifting the bottle.
For larger problem areas consider using a cardboard box. Just be careful not to brush the cardboard up against your plants when removing it.
- How to Have a Weed Free Lawn (article)
- Lawn Weed Control (video)
- How to Control Crabgrass (article)
- How to Control Dollarweed (Pennywort) (article)
- How to Control Dandelions (article)
- Vinegar Weed Killer (video)
- How to Target Weeds (video)
Videos You May Like
|Vinegar Weed Killer||How to Deal with Weeds||Lawn Weed Control||How to Control Nutgrass in Your Yard|